Tempo - Metronome with Setlist app for iPhone and iPad
9920 ratings )
Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
Current version: 4.1.1
, last update: 8 months ago
First release : 12 Feb 2009
App size: 24.61 Mb
Tempo is the bestselling and most accurate metronome on the App Store. Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. Same price as upgrading a free alternative. If youre going to demo free apps, why not give Tempo Lite a try?
Ever since its release, Tempo has been consistently in the top 100 of the Music category in over 30 countries, and the top paid metronome app in most countries. Tempos engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between modes that each presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand. Five modes are available on the iPhone: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig. On the iPad, Preset, Gig and Complete modes are available, the last providing access to all controls.
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 35 different time signatures, including compound and complex meters: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 5/8(2 variations), 6/8, 7/8(3 variations), 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
• Fullscreen display mode with gesture controls
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share setlists via email
• Backup via iTunes File Sharing
Automator and Tracker
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Coach Mode alternates between unmuted and muted bars
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Up to 2 bars of voice count in
• Automatic adjustment of tempo every n number of bars or n amount of time
• Loop and auto advance through setlists
• Choose from 14 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Voice counting
• Vibration mode
• Pan audio left, right or centered
• Volume control and mute button
• Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn, iRig BlueBoard, PageFlip Cicada, headphones remote and other accessories
• Assign action to proximity sensor trigger
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Pitch pipe for playback of all 12 chromatic pitches (calibration from A = 414 to 466 Hz)
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background, with audio from other apps
• Four color themes and 2 styles
• Theme Editor to create unlimited custom themes
Pros and cons of Tempo - Metronome with Setlist app for iPhone and iPad
Tempo - Metronome with Setlist app good for
Excellent, especially associated with ´pitch from the same provider.
It would be even more pleasant if the sounds could be associated to a simple drumbox with some preset patterns.
Fantastic tool, very professional ! It has become part of my working environment, I use it often to fine-check my tempos, and I really like it. The perfect app for a conductor or instrumentalist : simple, accurate, easy to use... And quite beautiful too ! Could you ask for more ?
I am a user since 2010!
A lot of updates and new features in the last years.
I am big fan!!
An absolute Breeze to use! I do use it professionally Every Day and Im still very happy!
This is the best App. in the store. Great Support
, Easy of Use! For me as a Drummer I dont wanna miss it!
Regards and have fun
Nice, big buttons and displays make this great tool easy to use on my iPad. Im sure Ive only scratched the surface of what Tempo can do, but I love it for my current needs and look forward to discovering everything else.
Some bad moments
The Start button has a delay of a few milliseconds, so please fix it!!!
Never have had a problem with this app until I downloaded the latest version. Now my drummer tells me that the click skips on occasion...not cool. We rely on this for our live show and we have a big one coming up!! Please fix!!
I hope the programmers associated with this app are working hard to get it up and running! I rely on this app heavily.
Have been using this app for a coupe years now. While I do enjoy several of it’s features, of late I’ve encountered some issues (iPad version) that are detrimental to a drummer during a live performance: 1) on the iPad you cannot quick edit the song tempos on the fly. For some reason this feature is only available on the iPhone version, under ‘Setlist—>Quick Edit, which is not shown in settings on the iPad version. In order to put a song with an adjusted tempo, you have to delete and re-enter it. 2) the latest version (again, on iPad) is buggy, and immediately snaps back to the top of your setlist when you try to scroll. Doesn’t happen all the time, rather intermittently, and the only fix I’ve found is to restart the device. As you can imagine when performing live, this is a big issue. This app is very close to being great, but with these issues, I can no longer rely on it for my performing needs.
Weird bug now. It always starts with a counting voice and then switches to my preferred voice. Not sure whats going on....
metronome and tuner,
metronome: tempo lite,
tempo - metronome with setlists,
tempo metronome with setlists,
tuner and metronome,
and other. So, download free Tempo - Metronome with Setlist .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Tempo - Metronome with Setlist iOS app used & searched for